Chocolate Inn / Taylor & Grant’s 2012 combined catalog is now available -- featuring a combined and expanded product line, new world-famous Partner Brands (Godiva®, Lindt®, Jelly Belly® and Sheets®) and delicious new treats!
FREEPORT, NY; MILTON, ON
March 30, 2012, Chocolate Inn/Taylor & Grant (ASI: 44900; UPIC: CHOCINN; SAGE: 50684, PPPC: 920802) is excited to announce its new 72-page 2012 Catalog is available to distributors in both U.S. and Canadian pricing versions.
Featuring over 700 products, the 2012 Catalog includes:
- Broadest year-round product selection in the food category: mints, chocolates, confectionery, wrapped candies, food gifts, and more!
- State of-the-art direct imprinting methods: 1-to-4 color process
- Hundreds of Customized Chocolates
- New Partner Brands: Godiva®, Lindt®, Jelly Belly®, and Sheets®
- New Products: Imprinted Truffles, Mini Custom Wrapper Bars, New Wrapped Candy Selections, and more!
“The 2012 Catalog is the culmination of the past several months of effort in getting these two great lines combined to deliver a unified presentation of over 700 products. This is our first combined catalog and we’re very excited to get it into the marketplace” said David Miller, President of Chocolate Inn.
“Joining forces has created the #1 supplier of year-round food gifts to the promotional products industry throughout North America,” added Dundee Staunton, President of Taylor & Grant. “We do so much more than decorate existing products. Our manufacturing and custom packaging capabilities are second-to-none and we adhere to the strictest food safety standards.”
To view the Canadian digital catalog, please click here.